04 Dec Job: Content and Community Manager
Updated 4 December 2017
The Honey Partnership is a social creative agency.
We are looking for a content and community manager to manage a portfolio of social media accounts for clients within the lifestyle, tech and creative industries.
The role offers a competitive salary and career progression to become a partner. The job is based in Shoreditch, London and may require travel to our offices in Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin and San Francisco. This hybrid creative-manager role requires the ability to concept, manage and produce multiple pieces of content every day and publish across the popular social platforms.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of community management and overseeing content creation that increases reach and engagement. Essential 2-3 years’ experience managing social media accounts on behalf of clients. Any experience of rapidly growing your personal or self-run social media account is a plus.
You must be able to provide links to social profiles that you have run and illustrate your dynamic approach to social creative.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing content strategy and liaising with the studio team to ensure its effective implementation.
- Managing, briefing and coordinating with the social video and studio teams to deliver high quality social content.
- Reporting into a client director and supporting on campaign strategy and ideas
- Manage the day-to-day delivery and publishing of content on client social media accounts.
- Coming up with creative ideas that can be quickly turned into social copy and content
- Effectively responding to all client enquiries and requests.
- Reporting on performance and analytics of content performance.
- Managing an in-house advertising team on paid social delivery.
- Deliver reports, performance tracking and trend analysis to clients.
- Initiate and sustain relationships with social influencers.
- Verbal and visual creative flair
- Creative copywriting and social content creation
- A super understanding of social and how it works for brands
- Kick-ass organizational and time management skills
- An eye for awesome video content
- Understanding of how to get the best from social reporting and listening tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Salary £27–£32k dependent on experience. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
To apply, please email links to your public social media accounts and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org