22 Feb How to add £10k to your salary in 12 months
Our aim at The Honey Partnership is to engage and focus our teams on growth – new revenue, new business, and productivity. We want to build a high-growth, fast-paced culture. Last year, we launched a programme for all staff to “add £10k to your salary this year” and “earn 10% commission’.
We “expect” anyone earning £30k to be earning £40k this time next year. Everyone gets 10% commission on referred business. To qualify for the £10k raise, each person will need to achieve the following (very carefully chosen criteria):
- REFER. Refer new clients to the company.
- OPERATE EFFECTIVELY. Be a really reliable team player: Use the tools with passion: Asana, Slack, Mail, Calendar and adopt Honey SoPs and Code of Professional Conduct “by the book”.
- ADD VALUE. Add value to every task given, for example, complete on time and “go that little bit extra” in terms of thoughtfulness. Make it super-easy for your line manager to delegate. Assume more responsibility wherever possible and ask for more at every opportunity.
- SUPPORT. Support your boss – in other words, suck tasks off the line managers plate, ask for more, suggest more.
- RECRUIT. Recruit the next generation of bees to build super brands – introduce people into the company that can help us grow.
- COMMUNITY Play your role in the company’s online public community.
If you would like to add £10K to your salary in a year – Fill out this form