23 Jan Job: Copywriter
The Honey Partnership is looking for a copywriter produce the written content for social platforms and PR editorial.
Your job is to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service. You may also write copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
You’re typically responsible for:
- project scoping: understand what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief
- tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- understand the target audience: you’re not writing for the client, you’re writing for their readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
- identify key messages: understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of a campaign complement the words
- research your client’s industry and their audience
- identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- React fast to what’s trending and/or in the news so copy can be placed across Honey and client social channels
- write for web pages and blogs, also for social media, slogans, and video scripts
- edit your own and others’ writing
- work with account teams team to review the impact of your work
- assist with pitches to win new clients or projects
You may also be responsible for providing other digital content, such as images and video. You will also be expected to upload the copy you’ve created.
- Commensurate with experience – we are looking for people with two or more years of social content copywriting. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
- Please email examples of your work and your portfolio to email@example.com