15 Nov Job: Junior Video Editor
The Honey Partnership is looking for a Junior Video Editor to join its growing team.
Projects range across the tech, travel, and creative industry sectors and we need a keen Editor ready to dive in, contribute, and be part of the team. We need someone eager to work on any kind of social video project, from Instagram and Facebook videos to product commercials and more. As our new member, you will be skilled, motivated and organised. You will bring creative editing flair. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work confidently with the ability to easily multitask to meet daily and weekly deadlines. In this job, you will hone your existing skills and have the freedom to grow. You will have some opportunity for assisting on video shoots, but your role will be predominantly studio-based editing.
The Honey Partnership is an award winning China-inspired social-creative communications agency, offering services across social, design and content, and PR. We are a fast growing social creative powerhouse. We structure our team around versatile creatives who have, and are constantly developing and broadening, their wide skillsets and deepening their process knowledge. Our creatives are skilled, confident, and multi-faceted, collaborating across all disciplines involved in the design process.
- Video editing – adding music, subtitles, graphics and effects to videos.
- Colour correction and grading.
- Understanding briefs and developing ideas.
- Promptly meet required deadlines.
- Being a champion of client branding through video.
- Strong experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects, with knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software troubleshooting.
- Enthusiastic, positive team-player nature and responds well to feedback and working under project managers and senior videographers.
- £18,000–£23,000 salary depending on experience
- Beer, cider, coffee on tap
- Seasonal company parties
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Being part of a fast-moving and innovate social-led high-growth agency based at Old Street, London
To apply, please email a link to your portfolio/showreel and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org