23 Jan Job: Community Content Producer/Creator
The Honey Partnership is looking for a community content producer to manage a portfolio of accounts within the consumer technology, lifestyle and creative industries sectors. The role offers a competitive salary and career progression to become a partner. The job is based in Old Street, London and may require travel to our offices in China or America. This hybrid creator-manager role requires the ability to produce multiple pieces of visual and written content every day and place across the popular social platforms.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of content production and / or community management that increases reach and engagement. You must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of work and links to social profiles that illustrate your dynamic approach to social creative.
As community content producer you will have multiple client responsibility. Your role is to help develop social strategy and once agreed, to set up and configure social platforms, write the operating procedures and policies for internal use, conduct risk assessments and ensure good governance and control through operating guidelines. These guidelines will include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes for customer support, community and forum management and moderation guidelines. Thereafter, you will refresh the SOPs and add to it, tone of voice and other forms of brand guidelines so that a “Social Brand Book” exists. Thereafter to populate and run the channel(s).
You will be responsible for leading social content within the company, delivering great customer satisfaction, managing clients with the highest quality output, and pioneer the use of new social tools and techniques.
You must kick ass at:
- Strategic thinking, creative spark, commercial understanding
- Come up with and develop creative ideas
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of client accounts
- Creative copywriting and content creation
- Memes, gifs, agile video editing
- Initiate and sustain engaging conversations on social platforms
- Initiate and sustain relationships with influencers
- Be always looking ahead for the next social platform or feature so that Honey and your clients can innovate
- Understand how to get the best from social reporting and listening tools
- Deliver reports, performance tracking and trend analysis to clients
- Spend time on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Verbal and visual creative flair
- GIF production
- Livestreaming / video
- A super understanding of social and how it works for brands
- Kick-ass organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency using Google Docs
Salary £18–£25k dependent on experience. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
To apply, please email your favourite GIF, links to your social media accounts and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org