04 Dec Job: Social Media Executive
Updated 4 December 2017
The Honey Partnership is a social creative agency.
We are looking for a social media executive to support on a portfolio of social media accounts for clients within the lifestyle, tech and creative industries.
The role offers a competitive salary and career progression to become a partner. The job is based in Shoreditch, London and may require travel to our offices in Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin and San Francisco. This role requires the ability to be organised, creative, tenacious, and dedicated – with a self-starter attitude
The successful candidate will have a social creative nature and the ambition to work in a fast paced environment. Any experience of working in the advertising/communication industry or rapidly growing social media accounts is a plus. You must be able to provide links to social profiles that illustrate your dynamic approach to being social creative.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting on the day-to-day delivery and the publishing of content on client social media accounts
- Co-ordinating with the social video and studio teams to deliver high quality social content.
- Contributing to ideas and creative thinking for client briefs.
- Reporting into an account manager and supporting on the day-to-day management of client requests
- Reporting on performance and analytics of content performance.
- Liasing with an in-house advertising team on paid social delivery.
- Initiate and sustain relationships with social influencers.
- A self-starter attitude
- A natural communicator who will add to Honey’s creative and social culture
- A good understanding of social and how it works for brands
- Kick-ass organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
Salary £20–£23k dependent on experience. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
To apply, please email links to your public social media accounts and LinkedIn to email@example.com