03 Apr JOB: TWO DEVOPS COPYWRITERS
The Honey Partnership is looking for two technical writers interested in writing about developer operations, cloud computing and programming/coding. We produce heavy and detailed white papers and blog posts but also create pithy videos and graphics. All for qualified nerd audiences.
You would be responsible for:
- Researching and writing 2k-word to 3-k word technical white papers on cloud technologies and applications, and how to configure and deploy them
- Editing and proofing existing whitepapers – helping refine copy translated from Chinese
- Scripting videos for a technical develop audience
- Writing shortform copy from the heavy white papers for blogs, social and video scripts
- Ideating and brainstorming creative ideas on how to excite and engage developers
- Project management, quality control and client satisfaction – as an agency we are driven by a service ethic
Commensurate with experience – we are looking for people with two or more years experience of writing. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
To apply, please email your up-to-date LinkedIn profile to email@example.com