17 Jul Job: Videographer / video creator
Updated 10 November 2017
The Honey Partnership is looking for a videographer or filmmaker to create videos for our clients.
Your job is to engage the viewer and motivate them to do something, such as engage with the brand on social or explain a service. You may also create videos designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
You’re typically responsible for:
- Project scoping: understand what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief
- Shoot video on location
- Tailor the content and style of individual video assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Understand the target audience: you’re making video for a client, but also for their viewers and customers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
- Identify key messages: understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of a campaign complement the words
- Research your client’s industry and their audience
- Identify fresh and interesting angles for your videos
- React fast to what’s trending and/or in the news so video can be placed across Honey and client social channels
- Create content for web pages, blogs, social media
- Being proficient in editing your own and others’ footage
- Work with account teams team to review the impact of your work
- Assist with pitches to win new clients or projects
You will be expected to know and use the latest equipment, and manage the whole video production process, from filming with high quality sound to uploading onto the Internet. We will listen to your suggestions on what kit to buy.
- Commensurate with experience – we are looking for people with some experience, as demonstrated by a strong showreel or portfolio. You will be based at our London office, two minutes from Old Street tube station. We have beer, cider, coffee and speciality teas on tap.
- Please email examples of your work and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org